As a designer
When it comes to design, I like to think of myself as a problem solver. Good design provides the solution to a problem or a need. I pride myself on being able to meet creative challenges with equally creative solutions.
I love creating:
- Corporate Identity (Logo and Brand Development)
- Business Systems (letterhead, envelopes, business cards)
- Print Collateral/Direct Mail
- Web Sites and HTML E-mails
- Digital Print Solutions
- Outdoor marketing like banners, billboards and car wraps
As a person
I consider myself a maker...I love working with my hands. When it comes to free time, I sketch, build, read, and tinker on my old car. I even started making hand-stitched notebooks out of beer boxes. TMI? Sorry. At least I didn't mention long walks on the beach.